1/2 cup Mossop’s Liquid Field & Tawari honey (or softened solid honey)
2 Tbsp Softened butter
1 egg, beaten
1 cup milk
2 1/2 cups flour, sifted
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup chopped apricots, raisins,
chocolate chips (optional)
1) Preheat oven to 150°C
2) Beat honey and butter together until well mixed.
2) Add the egg and beat until mixed well then add the milk. Beat to mix.
3) Mix flour, baking powder, apricots, raisin, or choc chips together.
4) Quickly but gently mix dry mixture and honey mixture - don’t over mix!
5) Bake in greased mufifn pans at 150°C for approx 25-30 minutes.
Optional: Brush with a hot honey glaze and/or put a piece of apricot on top.