Preheat oven to 150°C Fan Bake
125g butter, softened
1 cup sugar
1 cup desiccated coconut
1 cup flour
1) Cream butter & sugar in a bowl
2) Add coconut and flour to butter mixture. Mix well.
3) Press into tin & cook at 150°C for about 15 minutes or until lightly golden
1 tin condensed milk
2 Tbsp Mossop’s Field & Tawari honey
1) Place all ingredients into a small saucepan and bring caramel mixture to boil slowly over low heat for 2 minutes.
2) Pour over base.
1cup shredded coconut
1 cup oat flakes
1 cup crushed cornflakes
1/2 cup Mossop’s Field & Tawari honey
Optional: Mixture of seeds, almonds, etc
1) Melt butter & honey.
2) Add to dry ingredients. Gently spread over caramel mixture
3) Bake slice for 30 minutes.