2/3 cup Mossop’s Field & Tawari Honey
2 eggs, at room temperature
1 ½ cups self raising flour
2 large over ripe bananas, mashed
½ cup greek yogurt
1 cup of blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- Preheat oven to 160C fan forced
- Grease and line the base of a loaf pan with baking paper.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the butter and honey in a large bowl until light and more creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating lightly after each addition.
- Sift flour over egg mixture. Add the banana and yogurt; fold until just combined.
- Add the blueberries; fold until just combined
- Place mixture into prepared pan; level surface.
- Bake for 1hour or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean.
Stand in pan for 5mins and then transfer to a wire wrack to cool