Honey Chocolate Fudge
1 cup organic macadamia nut, almond butter or coconut cream
½ cup raw organic cocoa powder (to taste)
½ cup healthy chocolate protein powder
½ cup Mossop’s Field & Tawari honey (to taste)
2 tbsp melted organic virgin coconut oil
1 cup coarsely chopped organic chocolate
½ cup raisins or goji berries
½ cup finely chopped nuts
1 cup toasted finely ground desiccated (shredded) organic coconut (for topping)
½ cup coconut sugar (for topping or mix in the fudge)
- Prepare a small baking pan with sides by lining with baking paper. You will not be baking the fudge this is just where you need to let it set.
- In a medium size bowl mix all the ingredients together by hand until well combined. Then evenly spread onto the baking pan and smooth the top with a spatula.
- Serve while still soft or refrigerate to set the fudge until ready to serve and cut into bite size pieces.
- You can sprinkle with finely ground toasted coconut and coconut sugar or cocoa powder or leave the fudge plain.
- You can roll bite size pieces of the mixture in your hands while still soft to make fudge balls and then roll them in cocoa powder. You can also add shredded coconut and or chopped nuts into the balls or roll them in it.
- If you want to make more to freeze later, just double the recipe ingredients.
Original recipe from The beauty health blog