Honey Mustard Sauce
Just the best for enhancing your Corned Beef and/or the veges served with it.
1 tsp Sugar
1 tsp Mossop’s Field & Tawari Honey
1 tbsp Flour
1/4 cup Cider Vinegar
1 cup Liquor Beef was boiled in
Pepper and Salt to taste
1 tsp Mustard (adjust to your tastes)
- Beat egg, sugar, and honey together.
- Add flour, mustard, pepper and salt.
- Stir in liquid gradually.
- Microwave on high for 3 to 5 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes, then every minute until thickened, or cook on low to medium in pot on stove until thick, stirring often.
- Option: Use 2 dsp Honey and no sugar and increase mustard by ¼ to ½ teaspoon.