Honey Oaty Caramel Square
125g butter, softened
1 cup sugar
1 cup desiccated coconut
1 cup flour
1 tin condensed milk
2 Tbsp Mossop’s Field & Tawari honey
1cup shredded coconut
1 cup oat flakes
1 cup crushed cornflakes
1/2 cup Mossop’s Field & Tawari honey
Optional: Mixture of seeds, almonds, etc
- Cream butter & sugar in a bowl
- Add coconut and flour to butter mixture. Mix well.
- Press into tin & cook at 150°C for about 15 minutes or until lightly golden
- Place all ingredients into a small saucepan and bring caramel mixture to boil slowly over low heat for 2 minutes.
- Pour over base.
- Melt butter & honey.
- Add to dry ingredients. Gently spread over caramel mixture
- Bake slice for 30 minutes.