Honey Yum Yum Balls
This was a real favourite on the tasting tray, and no butter! Use the honey suggested or try it with your favourite honey.
2 cups Rice Bubbles
1/2 cup Raisins
1/2 cup Mossop’s Field & Tawari Honey
1/2 cup Peanut Butter, smooth (natural peanut butter is even better)
1/2 cup Castor Sugar
- Mix together all ingredients except the sugar.
- Form into tablespoon sized balls,
- Roll in the sugar and refrigerate.
- Or the mixture can be pressed into a swiss roll tin or similar.
- Refrigerate until firm, and cut into squares.
Makes approximately 12 balls.