2 Tbs natural peanut butter
1/2 cup Pohutukawa honey
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 3/4 cup Ceres original muesli (or unsweetened muesli)
1/4 cup flour
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 160°C Fan Bake and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium pot over medium heat, melt together the nut butter and honey until smooth. Remove from heat and use a wooden spoon to stir in the cinnamon, salt and vanilla.
- Once the mixture has cooled a little, quickly beat in the egg. Add the muesli, flour and baking powder to the pot and stir together until combined.
- Take a heaped tablespoon of dough, roll into a ball and flatten slightly onto the baking sheet. Repeat with the rest of the dough. (They don’t spread much when baked)
- Bake until golden brown underneath, (6 to 8 minutes). Transfer the cookies to a wire rack to cool completely, then store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.